- Keep hair clean by washing weekly with lukewarm water.
- Try to avoid shampoos with sulfates and alcohol or with a PH balance higher than 7.
- Co-washing is highly recommended to clean the hair and maintain its luster.
- Gently massage moisturizing conditioner into hair and distribute the conditioner evenly; with a wide tooth comb, comb from end to root.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Air drying is preferred but you may gently pat the hair with a towel to rid it of excess water
VIRGIN HAIR ORDERING
We carry only Virgin Hair in store, most orders are being processed in store. If we do not have in stock it will be shipped to you via warehouse. Online store is an extension of actual location.
- Too many styling products may cause build up. It is important not to put too much product in your hair.
- When using heating tools on the hair, it is best to use a heat protectant.
- Reduce the amount of stress on the hair weft and at night by making a couple of loose braids and sleeping with a satin bonnet or pillowcase.
- Never go to bed with the hair wet. Doing so can cause tangles and matting.
- Treat your bundles as if it were your own tresses that came out of your roots and enjoy being marvelous!
- TRY NOT TO CUT WEFTS!!!!
HOW MUCH BUNDLES DO WE NEED?
For an average head size, here are our suggestions.
- 10″-14″ 2-3 bundles are needed.
- 14″-18″ 3 bundles are needed.
- 18″-22″ 3-4 bundles are needed.
- 22″+ 4 bundles are needed.
At the end of the day it is based upon the fullness in which the customer prefers.